Sunday, April 24, 2011

Extension #2

I know it may be hard to believe, but I have agreed to another short extension to my placement in Zambia.  I will now be staying at the Council until May 31, and flying home on June 2 or 3.

The reasons for the extension are to coordinate a training workshop on GIS mapping, to conduct a public meeting on the IDP, and to help in polishing the plan for consideration by the Planning Committee and Council in June.

Meanwhile, I am still also going on a planned holiday in Namibia over the next couple of weeks.  I've left some tasks for my colleagues to do while I'm away.

Rest assured that I am looking very much forward to seeing everyone back home in Canada.  It won't be much longer, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. You are definitely worth waiting for! Hope you are having a lovely Easter!

    Lots of love,
    Cathy.

    ReplyDelete